Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wow. Day one sans 30:30 production and already I miss it. It doesn't help that the first poem I started editing refuses to fall into shape. John or perhaps Steve would say 'set it aside and let it percolate'. I could. I could, but it's the first I've set my hand to in some time. I'm sure I'll manage.

I took June 2005 and printed the lot. Two of those are short - short enough that it isn't sensible to really edit them. I doubt they'll find a home, but I can always keep my eyes open. The rest I could probably sort into types - singular or multiple tags so that when I run into places looking for certain types of poetry, I can drag my bits out.

I knew editing would be hard. I had hoped I'd manage one a day - a modified 30:30 if you will, a revision a day. You know how it is.

On other notes, the small girl child is driving me nuts.

I finished Fall on Your Knees two days ago - 700 pages. *whew*

2 Comments:

Blogger michi said...

keep us posted, lisa.

good luck!

m

1:31 PM  
Blogger lorguru said...

Congrats on finishing your tenth round, btw! I haven't stopped by because I will be too tempted to start up again and this just isn't a good time for me to do that!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home