1. link the person who tagged you: John (sorry, no clue how to link)
2. mention the rules on your blog: (these are them)
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you: (see above)
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them: I don't have six to tag, so if you aren't tagged, feel free!
Here are my six things:
1. I don't wash my coffee mug between cups or pots. Normally it bears traces of many coffee rings. I'm lazy. What can I say?
2. I knit. In fits and spurts. When I'm in the mood to knit I knit a lot. Otherwise I think about knitting a lot. I have tons of knitting magazines that I periodically pore through and look at patterns in. My tastes change frequently!
3. I have a TON (I use that word purposefully) of yarn in my basement. I bought most of it on sale and intending to do things like, say, make my daughter tons of sweaters. As it turns out she's not much of a sweater person so I've not bothered. I need to find other usese for the yarn or give it away. Seriously, bags and totes of it. Tons.
4. I think about writing all. the. time. It drives me batty, especially since I'm so braindead lately that I don't seem to be able to write anything of worth (maybe that should have been number 4!). It's one of those things you never truly learn to live with. I savour words (I'm Canadian so I get to use that u) like other folks savour a cigarette. Frequently and with gusto.
5. I use large words when I speak and sometimes even when I write. I always have. As a result there are a lot of people who didn't understand me as a child (hell, even sometimes as an adult!). See above about savouring words.
6. I'm a very lapsed Catholic. I have to say I still love the pomp and circumstance of Mass, but I'm just not a believer that God cares about whether or not I go to confession or show up every Sunday. I try to make every day a little bit holy and prayerful. I might be a fool for thinking that's enough, but right now it works for me. Mostly. That Catholic guilt will get you!
How about you?