Wednesday, November 01, 2006

After much waiting, the day is finally here! My chapbook has arrived... er been released... er well, it's finally up at Lily!

Go check out:

http://lilylitreview.com/princechapbook.pdf

and see it for yourself. I'm pleased as punch. Lily (and Susan) have been wonderful to work with and should be commended for their commitment and care. I'm so happy with what they've produced. Muchos thanks! And thanks to everyone (John especially!!) who helped inspire the many poems and kept me going through the whole process.

Slainte!

8 Comments:

Blogger michi said...

i dipped into it yesterday, and will be back to read everything soon.

congrats, lisa, i am thrilled for you!

m

10:16 PM  
Blogger Liadra said...

Thanks! I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Now that it's finally up I'm so excited - it's hard to believe that it's real.

Gosh I used "it's" alot ;)

7:57 AM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Lisa, it's lovely!! I only had time to skim through right now, but I can't wait to go back and read the whole thing slowly, savoring each poem. Congratulations!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Squamish Writers Group said...

Whoo Hooo! Congratulations! I've downloaded it and sure enough, genuine Lisa

Awesome

Can I say it again?
Whooo Hooo!

Jude

11:14 PM  
Blogger Liadra said...

Thanks Michi, Jude! I'm pleased with the results.. I downloaded a copy to give to my mother for Christmas. I hope that she'll like it!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read your chapbook, Lisa

v impressed

congrats on your fine work

xx

9:36 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

hi lisa,

i'm off to read your chapbook...

congratulations to you.

nanette

5:08 PM  
Blogger Ralph weeping for the end of innocence. said...

Lisa !!!! I've tagged you for zombie haiku if you are game :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home