Saturday, June 24, 2006

X.1

So, the insanity continues.

It isn't so much that I /want/ to do another round of 30:30, but for some reason I feel like I'm obligated to finish out an even 300 at the very least. From there, we'll see. And, I'm thinking I'll aim for a little more introspection with this 30 - see if I can't dig deeper into myself. If something is missing from my writing and my life, maybe it's me. Of course, talk to me in a week and see if we're still feeling good about this whole decision ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger lorguru said...

I was pleasantly shocked to see your 10.1 posted! I am amazed. I really, truly am. And I'm thrilled that you will still be around while I finish out the month. I don't know if I'll keep going with my seventh or take a breather. I may keep going just to avoid feeling like I have to do some revision and submitting!! Isn't that terrible?
Anyway, congrats again and keep up the great work!
-lauren

7:16 PM  
Blogger Liadra said...

I am insane ;)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

No, not insane, just deeply committed. Or is it that you should be committed? (just kidding). I was surprised you started another round, too, but I'm glad. I was planning on skipping July because we're going on vacation for a week and it'll be hard to keep up, but now I'm reconsidering. It's kind of slow in there right now and I'd hate to leave you high and dry. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Ralph weeping for the end of innocence. said...

sweet darlin' -- just think, before long you'll be able to record your thoughts on your PC and play them back for inspiration, now that you have sound again -- and as the prison vixen said, "It's a good thing."

Hugs,
John

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home