Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Slow Downward Spiral
______________________

(Forgive lousy formatting. No clue how to get 'titles' here)

So, today everything feels half-edged weepy. It could be PMS (tmi?), but I suspect it's more the other as I've felt it creeping up the past week. Little things keep setting me off. Something doesn't work first try - the prickles of tears settle under my lids and don't so much as threaten to fall as remind me that I'm always *this* close to falling apart. After all, it isn't so much feeling that I'm ready to cry that worries as the fact that behind that is a wash of so much more that I have no control over. So far, no crying. I feel like clouds that hang heavy and threaten rain for days on end until you pray that they would just do it and get over it already.

1 Comments:

Blogger lorguru said...

Sorry to hear about how you are feeling. I certainly can relate.
Take care of yourself and remember that it will pass.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home