Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wow, two months since the last update.

I've been fairly quiet both here and on lj. I think part of the problem is that I'm a bit of a down cycle and don't really have much to say. My writing has been struggling dry for some time now - I really hope that isn't some side effect of the meds I'm on (*dies*). Who knows anymore. I find I /want/ to write - I just don't seem to have things to put down on paper, or on the screen as it may happen to be. Still, I'm in round ten of poem a day. EEk! That's a lot of poetry. (could also be a reason for the dryness) I need to attend to more editing and sending out. ...so if you have good places for me to submit to, let me know!!!

The heat seems to have broken for now so I feel a lot more human. That and my new fans are helping alot. How is eeryone else?

2 Comments:

Blogger michi said...

hello you, good to *see* you in blogland again! :)

round ten - geez. how do you do it??

places to submit: arlene's blog is a good starting point for all sorts of zines. but i could also mail you some places to try.

i've got the flu, bugger. no sign of heat here - it's been dismal and cold, and they say it will be raining non-stop all weekend. and it looks like they're right.

tee-hee, being a little slow tonight, it took me a few moments to realise that by *fans* you did not mean *people who adore you*! :)

m

5:51 PM  
Blogger lorguru said...

I thought the same thing a out the fans!!! I was thinking, yeah, a few good fans would really perk me up, too!
Anyway, yes, Lisa, I'm glad to find a new entry here. I kept checking ever since I discovered your blog!
And if you are dry, then I am something way beyond dry. Ten rounds is amazing. Phenomenal. And I think your recent work is fantastic. And I'm not saying that just because I'm a fan!
-lauren

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home